Theatre Rentals, Private Parties, & Birthdays
Rivoli Theatre Screening Room is now available to rent for private movies and parties!
- Theater policies regarding masks and social distancing will apply to all guests during private events.
- Watch one of our current feature films or bring your own own
- Enjoy private auditorium access for the duration of your movie, plus an additional 60 minutes.
- The Screening Room may also serve as a meeting space for business events, lectures, and club gatherings.
- Use our projector screen for slideshows, streaming, and gaming - email firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
- The maximum capacity for the Screening Room is currently limited to 25
guests including chaperones.
- For children's parties, we require a
minimum of one adult chaperone per ten children.
- At least one week advance notice required to book. Scheduling availability varies and other limitations may apply.
- Rental fee for the Screening Room is $89.95 before tax, which includes
the rental and movie for your guests.
- In order to place your
reservation, we ask for $50.00 security deposit (in person at the
theater or over the phone with a credit card), which will go towards
your bill. The remaining payment is due in full on the day of the
rental fee does not include any food or beverages. If you wish to
purchase any popcorn or food from the menu in bulk for the entire
party, we ask you to please pre-order at least one day in advance. Regular concessions
are always available guests throughout your private showing. We do not offer any
special group pricing discounts for food at this time, but we may
accommodate requests to distribute smaller portion sizes.
- Outside food or beverages are absolutely not allowed.
- Any decorations must be removed before you
leave, so that the room is in the same condition as when you arrived.
- To request a date and time for your private showing, or to find out more information: