Theatre Rentals, Private Parties, & Birthdays
- To inquire about renting The Main Theatre at the Rivoli, please email email@example.com
Screening Room and The Party Room are now available to rent for private parties
- Pricing and availability is determined on a case-by-case basis- We love to host parties for any budget!
- Theater policies regarding masks apply to all guests during private events.
- Watch one of our current feature films or bring your own own
- Great for birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties, video gaming, streaming, meetings, slideshows, and more!
- Bring your gaming console or computer to connect to our projector - email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- At least one week advance notice required to book. Scheduling availability varies and other limitations may apply.
- For children's parties, we require a
minimum of one adult chaperone per ten children.
- In order to place your
reservation, we ask for $50.00 security deposit (in person at the
theater or over the phone with a credit card), which will go towards
your bill. The remaining payment is due in full on the day of the
rental fee does not include any food or beverages. If you wish to
purchase any popcorn or food from the menu in bulk for the entire
party, we ask you to please pre-order at least one day in advance.
- Regular concessions
are always available guests throughout your private showing. We do not offer any
special group pricing discounts for food at this time, but we may
accommodate requests to distribute smaller portion sizes.
- Outside food or beverages are absolutely not allowed.
- You may certainly decorate the space for your event. Any decorations must be removed before you
leave, so that the room is in the same condition as when you arrived. No glitter or confetti, please!
- To request a date and time for your private showing, or to find out more information: